G Suite previously known as Google apps is seriously the best. And you can use it with your domain and look super professional. You can get your email easily by just logging into Google but you also get to get use all of G Suite.
This are the directions on how to sign up through BlueHost. Here’s my affiliate link to get started. The affiliate link doesn’t cost you an more but just give me a little credit for sending you their way.
Once you’re set up there you can head to my Google link to get signed up!
So here’s a quick guide on getting set up – this information can also be found directly from Google, but I will do my best to sum it up for you here.
- Log into Bluehost – leave this window open
- Open a second window for G Suite
- After signing up for G Suite select the box that says you have logged into your host
- Back in the Bluehost window scroll down to the section title “Domains“
- Click “Domain Manager“
- Click “Manage” after DNS Zone Editor
- Select the domain you plan to use to associate with G Suite
- Go back to the with G Suite open
- Select the box that you have opened the control panel for the domain
- Back in the Bluehost page scroll down to “MX (Mail Exchanger)”
- Click “Delete” next to any existing MX Records
- Confirm this action
- Go back to the G Suite window and select that have deleted existing MX Records
- We will be adding these MX records instructions below image:
- At the top of the page you will see a way to add these MX Records. Follow these images for a guide on how to add all these codes listed above.
- Once you have added all the codes you should see this
- Back in the G Suite window select that you have entered in all the MX records
- Select “Verify“
This could take a few hours to register. But you’re done! That was all the hard work you had to do to get your domain and G Suite communicating! Great job!!
Feel free to ask me any questions!